HEC announces phase-II of the project titled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students of Balochistan & FATA” for postgraduate studies in all disciplines.
Applications are invited from candidates having Local/Domicile Certificate of Balochistan Province/FATA for award of Scholarships for Postgraduate studies in HEC recognized public sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutes or W-category Private Universities of Pakistan.
Scholarships Program Covers:
- Average Tuition Fee and other charges including Hostel Fee up to Rs.60,000 per semester.
- Living Allowance of Rs. 8,000 per month with Rs. 500 annual increments.
- Book Allowance of Rs. 6,000 per Annam.
- Traveling Allowance of Rs. 5,000 per Annam.
- Initial Settlement Allowance of Rs. 10,000 Once.
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit and District/Agency Quota.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test (conducted by HEC) score and Academic credentials scores.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for the students of Balochistan & FATA is 50:50.
- Those who have appeared in HEC Aptitude test conducted on 23rd & 24th April 2016, that test will be valid however if candidate would like to appear again, the highest score will be considered.
- Applicant must possess Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan Province/FATA.
- Candidates must have completed;
- 14 years education with 50% marks.
- 16 years of education with at least 60% marks in Bachelor (16 years)/Master degree for MS/M.Phil Program.
- Maximum age is 35 years as on Closing Date.
- Candidates must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- The candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- All applicants are required to apply online through HEC website i.e. www.hec.gov.pk.
- Please visit our Headquarters in Islamabad or regional centers in Quetta & Peshawar for assistance respectively.
- Typed Application Form along with all related document may also apply before closing date.
Documents required with Application Form
- Printed copy of online application form duly signed.
- Attested Photocopies of all educational testimonials.
- Attested Photocopy of CNIC and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- One Passport size photograph.
- Original deposit slip/Bank Draft/Pay order/ATM Transfer Slip of Rs.200/- (Non-refundable) as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited at Habib Bank limited, in Account Number 17427900133401
HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
Last date for receipt of application:
Application form should reach HEC latest by June 24 (24/06/2016) through registered mail or courier service on the following address:
Human Resources Development (HRD) Division
Higher Education Commission (HEC),
HEC Regional Center,
House No. 61-A, Chaman Housing Scheme,
Airport Road, Quetta
HEC Regional Center,
Phase – V, Hayatabad,
Note: If you need any assistance/help please feel free to ask us. This form does not exist