Pakistan International Human Rights Organization (PIHRO) and Aizan Development Foundation (ADF) have launched a new project for Youth — Youth Development Programme (YDP) with the support of The German Embassy in April 2016. The programme will prepare students/youth coming from FATA and Afghanistan with essential training on political skills for leadership roles in the future.
- FATA: 50 (25 males & 25 Females)
- Afghanistan: 20 (10 males & 10 Females)
- Understanding Pakistan Politics.
- Understanding Community Affairs.
- Political Leadership & Capacity building.
- Candidate must be a graduate
- Domicile from FATA (7 tribal agencies & Frontier Regions only) and Afghanistan
- Age 30 or below
- Must understand English language
- Able to commit to 9 months training programme (1 session of 2 or 3 days, each month)
- Participants shall be selected through a comprehensive process of CV shortlisting and interview.
- Participants from FATA shall be selected on a quota bases from 7 tribal agencies and 6 FR’s.
- TA/DA/Stay etc. will be allowed as per rules of the organization.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: May 13, 2016
Please Note: Only CV and Cover Letter are required. Covering Letter should be a letter to express your interest as a social and political worker and tell hwo this training can be useful for you and why you should be selected. It’s just a simple statement about you and your interest in politics.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to ask us any question and get our support. Contact Us Now OR This form does not exist